One-pot container gardens
15 October 2017
Most of feel that we can’t grow our own herbs and flowers because we lack the garden space, but what we don’t realize is that we can grow more than we think we can! Getting a bit of direct sunlight can go a long way. Whether you have a small balcony off your apartment or a little concrete slab off your house, you can grow your own fresh, homegrown herbs and vegetables. We’re going to explain how to create an one-pot container garden:
1. Purchase one of our large store containers (choose the size you wish your garden to be), and drill holes into it for drainage.
2. Purchase or dig up some soil and fill the container and plant your seedlings! Make sure you check with the nursery how much sunlight your plants need. We have T markers available if you’d like to mark which herbs are which!
3. We have a variety of pots available for your flowers if you want to keep them separate from your vegetable garden.
4. Purchase one of our watering cans or spray bottles and make sure you keep watering your garden.
5. Create your own compost with old vegetable and fruit peels and toss it in your garden to keep your garden fresh and alive!
Please leave us your comments
Don't forget to share this article.
It’s that simple! Shop our gardening range today.
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
We respect your privacy.
CALL US ON (031) 465-0429
Prices shown on the website are not accurate, please fill in an order form and we will provide you with an accurate quote.
We accept all credit cards.