18 September 2017
Whether you’re reading this as a first time apartment owner, a mother to three kids, a bachelor, a cleaner or a student, these are bathroom essentials for any bathroom. We’ve rounded up our version of what items we think you should need and Household Plastic can help you with most of these essentials! Some may argue that some of these items aren’t necessary but some might! The bathroom is often neglected and can become quite a stress when you have guests. So here we go,
- Great lighting – we don’t mean a chandelier but a bright light is always a good idea!
- A mirror – this is a self-explanatory! People often go to the bathroom to fix their make-up and hair and just to get a general look at what they need to touch up. A mirror is always a great idea.
- Matching set of towels – a matching set of towels always gives your bathroom a sense of organisation.
- An anti slip mat – you don’t want your guests to slip getting out of the shower or bath! We have a great anti slip mat that adds a dash of colour into your bathroom! http://householdplastic.co.za/for-home/bathroom-and-toiletries/
- Shower curtain – it’s always a good idea to have a shower curtain not only to keep the water in the shower but also to keep it closed when you have guests over to avoid them having to look in the shower when they just there to wash their hands etc. We have a nice neutral colour shower curtain available. http://householdplastic.co.za/for-home/bathroom-and-toiletries/
- Storage solutions – we have a lovely set of baskets available in different colours and sizes for bathroom storage. You can store toiletries, towels and cleaning supplies in these baskets to keep things more organised in your bathroom. http://householdplastic.co.za/for-home/bathroom-and-toiletries/
- Toothbrush holder – this kind of item is something you don’t think you need until your toothbrush falls into the toilet or onto the floor! We have a toothbrush holder than can keep up to 4 toothbrushes! http://householdplastic.co.za/for-home/bathroom-and-toiletries/
- A laundry basket – keep your dirty clothes in a basket! It’s easy to pick it up and throw the clothes into your washing machine.
Please leave us your comments
Don't forget to share this article.
We have so many bathroom items in store and online. At Household Plastic we simplify the household things in life! Take a look!
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.
We respect your privacy.
CALL US ON (031) 465-0429
Prices shown on the website are not accurate, please fill in an order form and we will provide you with an accurate quote.
We accept all credit cards.